Chelle – Linkedin
1. Apply besan (gram flour) in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
2. Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
3. Massage hair with warm coconut oil half an hour before washing and Cover your head with a hot towel and wash it off .
4. Avoid harsh hair chemicals such as chemical perms, bleaches and any treatments or shampoos with harsh synthetic ingredients.
5. Apply Neem oil regularly to hair and scalp. It destroys insects in the hair.
6. Massage Neem oil mixed with coconut or olive oil into hair and leave for 1 hour. wash it off with shampoo.
7. Apply mixture of an egg white and 4 spoons of castor oil, leave it for half an hour, then wash it off with shampoo.
8. Stay away from harsh chemical topical products that can damage hair over time.
9. Brushing your hair regularly to stimulate the scalp will keep it looking healthy and lustrous.
10. Heat can be very damaging to hair so avoid very hot hair dryers and straightening irons.