Acnes might sound like it is just a common phrase which is faced by every teenager, but it is in fact or condition as much as 40 million to 50 million people in the United States alone.
One report suggests that out of the affected people, around 54% of the women, and 40% of the men, are above 25 years of age group. So it cannot be tagged as just a teenager problem.
Thankfully there are solutions for it as well. And here they are-
1. Blend cucumber and make a paste. Apply this as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. It refreshes your skin and prevents acne.
2. Apply a paste of fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves over the face every night for 15 minutes and washed with warm water. It will prevent acne, pimples, blackheads.
3. Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply on the affected area. Pimples disappear like magic without leaving a mark.
4. Take three tablespoons of honey, one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix them and apply to your face. Massage in a circular motion, and then, wash it away.
5. Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of blemishes and
6. Wash your face with cold water at least twice or thrice a day, and whenever you come back for outside.
7. Prepare a mixture of apple pulp and honey. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. It is useful for getting rid of pimples.
8. Drink at least 2 litres of water. It will help to detoxify your body and avoiding pimples.
9. Rub a pinch of turmeric powder while washing your face at least once or twice a week.
10. Avoid consuming oily, spicy and junk food as much as you can. It will help to get rid of pimples.