1. Skin needs a good supply of oxygen to stay looking healthy, That means good circulation and muscle tone.Very few people utilise their full range of muscles, Just think, for example, how little you move your eyes when you sit at a computer all day. The exercises increase circulation and oxygen – clearing away toxins, smoothing lines and giving a healthier skin tone.
2. Combine one tablespoon of honey with half a tablespoon of organic raw certified whole milk. Massage this into your skin and leave it on for ten minutes. Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
3. To improve the skin around your eyes, put your fingertips under your eyebrows and gently lift your eyelids, Now press your upper lids down, holding your fingertips in place, and count to five. Then relax. Repeat this twice.Now put your fingertips to the outer corners of your eyes, moving your fingers upwards as you move your eyelids down – repeat three times.
4. Maintain good circulation through regular exercise.
5. Buy some flaxseed oil. It’s the richest vegetable source of omega-3 fatty acids, essential for lubricated, supple skin, .It will also help to get rid of wrinkles.
6. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of liquids.
7. Avoid the sun, smoke and stress. These three factors will dramatically increase the number and severity of wrinkles.
8. Stir one teaspoon of sugar into two tablespoons of lemon juice, mixing thoroughly. Gently massage the solution into your skin using your fingertips, taking care to avoid your eye area. After ten minutes, rinse it off with cool water.
9. Egg whites are popular remedy for getting rid of wrinkles naturally. Egg white has astringent properties that temporarily tightens pores and firms the skin, helping to diminish the appearance of wrinkles. To use this remedy, separate the egg whites from two organic eggs and whip them until peaks form. Apply this to the face, leaving it on for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with cool water.
10. Find a good moisturizer and use it regularly. Moisturizers temporarily plump up the skin, which can diminish the signs of wrinkles.