Photo Credit: Wikipedia
Dark circles are a very common skin problem. People get rarely any time to get proper sleep and the lack of nutritional diet also, which is one of the reasons of getting dark circles. Here are some Home Remedies That help you to get rid of under –Eye dark circle.
1. Take 1 Teaspoon of Tomato pulp,1 teaspoon of turmeric powder,1 teaspoon of gram flour. Make a paste and apply under dark eye Circle.Wash gently with Cotton after 15 Minutes.
2. Soak Almonds overnight, add few drops of lime juice, Apply this paste on the dark area, wash it after half an hour.
3. Dark circles appear when the body is dehydrated. Drinking lots of water rehydrates the body and keeps the skin moist. Dark circles disappear when the body is rehydrated.
4. Grate cucumber and squeeze the fresh juice out of gratings. Dip cotton balls in it and keep these cotton balls on eyes. This relaxes eyes and relieves tiredness of eyes. This is the best way to cure dark circles.
5. Dip cotton balls in rose water and place them on your eyes, covering dark circle.
6. Check if your under-eye dark circles and puffiness are related to your monthly cycle. If the puffiness appears 2-3 days before your period, consider it a manifestation of PMS. Try to use natural diuretics, such as green tea, and eliminate salty foods, most carbohydrates, and excess liquid from your menu about 3-4 days before prior to your period.
7. A Genetic hereditary condition that runs in the family and there is really not much you can do about it.Look at your mom and grand mother, if they also have dark circles too , In that case, just try to make peace with your looks and do not be fooled by commercial beauty tricks to sell you yet another “miraculous remedy”.
8. Eating Healthy helps to get rid of under –eye dark circles. you must take fruits, vitamin C, vitamin E, folic acid etc . Eat more green vegetables rather than junk foods.
9. If you are not taking 8 hours sleep, It may be the reason.
10. Mix fresh potato juice and cucumber juice in equal amounts. Soak some cotton in the above mixture and put on your eyelids for 20 minutes. Wash off with cold water.
11.Crush some mint leaves and apply its juice under the eyes.